£42.00 - £45.00 per hour + Depending on experience
17 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within a MASH service for Reading Council.
- Ensure effective delivery of a service in a specialised field in accordance with legislative requirements, all relevant policies and procedures and agreed performance targets.
- To advise your line manager of any significant incident, event or identified trend, in order to ensure effective and timely management and resolution.
- Provide advice and support in relation to complex cases; respond to complaints from service users/relatives/carers.
- Allocate and supervise workload to agreed service priorities; monitor case files, computerised records; deal with workload management issues as they arise.
- Lead a team of staff, including recruitment, induction, training and personal development, absence management, retention, grievance/discipline/capability, succession planning, workforce planning.
- Undertake professional supervision of staff, including appraisals and staff development activities.
- Undertake performance management, quality assurance and ensure value for money in services delivered by the team; act on inadequate performance as appropriate.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly