East London, London
£38.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
13 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within a MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) team for a Local Authority based in East London.
- Directly manage a multi-disciplinary social work team and to support the implement the strategic planning of the service.
- To provide leadership management in the delivery of efficient operation services to ensure the delivery of high quality, fully integrated services to children, young people and their families in line with the requirements of national legislation (including government regulation, local policy and best practice.
- Provide direct oversight and decision-making on highly complex cases within the Group, and across the service area as required and to take a lead on key areas such as managing allegations against professionals, missing children, Newly Qualified social work development, etc.
- Deputise for the Group Manager/Team managers across the service
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- The post holder will have line management and supervision responsibility for Advanced SW Practitioners, Social Workers, ASYE Social Workers, and non-qualified staff.
- The post holder will be required to occasionally work outside 'normal' office hours.
- The post holder will have Financial/Resources responsibility for the team budget and will manage the departmental budget when the group manager is absent.
- Maintaining own personal development, keeping up to date with changes in law, best practice, and procedures Post holder will be responsible for own
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly