North London, London
£38.00 - £40.00 per hour + Depending on experience
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within a Looked After Childrens Team for a Local Authority based in North London.
- To manage the effective delivery of the specified service and ensure children remain safe
- To work closely with managers across functions to ensure an integrated strategic approach and to work in partnership.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of the Group's service strategy, its performance and in its contribution to the Council's objectives.
- To maintain the development and implementation of a positive performance management culture within the Group.
- To manage within a quality and equalities framework based on Council policy and performance targets, professional standards and best practice. Contribute to the development and delivery of services in a manner that reflects the diversity of the Group's users and staff.
- To manage within a cash limited budget and adhere strictly to the Councils standing orders and financial regulations.
- To work in partnership with other council groups, external agencies and organisations and the voluntary sector.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly