East London, London
£42.00 - £45.00 per hour
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within a Leaving Care Service for a Local Authority based in East London.
- Extensive experience and understanding of the processes for Looked After Children and their families.
- To participate in delivering a service which reflects high aspirations for our looked after children.
- To ensure that children are effectively safeguarded and their care plans are SMART, continually monitored and reviewed in line with the councils statutory responsibilities.
- A good working knowledge of permanency planning and all aspects of work relating to the achievement of placement stability.
- A keen interest in working to develop strong partnerships with health, education, police, CAMHS and other relevant agencies.
- To take into account the views and wishes of children and young people, ensuring that these are consistently obtained and acted upon.
- To be conversant with all key legislative and regulatory requirements in relation to looked after children and care leavers.
- Extensive experience working with children missing from care and understanding processes
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly