£35 - £38 per hour
14 days ago
This role is for a Team Manager to join the Adult with Learning Disabilities service in Cambridge. This role will be;
- To manage the planning, allocation and review of workload so priorities are managed, shortfalls identified and services delivered within capacity and within departmental and partnership polices and procedures and timescales
- Develop and manage the service ensuring that the service response reflects the individual need
- Engage service users and carers in developing the service.
- Work with local partners to ensure integrated service delivery by developing responses to need with the organisations key in providing services.
- Implement policies and procedures in response to statutory guidance, local policies and the needs of service users.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV