East London, London
£38 - £40 per hour
11 months ago
Our client is looking for an experienced Learning Disability Manager. The Local Authority is keen to re-start a new team and they need an experienced Manager to work with setting this up.
The role will include;
- Leading and managing a team of qualified and non qualified staff in the delivery of high quality assessment, support planning, brokerage, review and enablement services.
- Providing direct line management to senior practitioners and senior enablers and to hold professional responsibility for qualified and non-qualified staff providing services to adults to safeguard and promote their welfare.
- Good understanding and demonstrable knowledge and experience of working in relation to "Putting People First" and safeguarding principles and issues.
- Experience of managing and supervising social care staff in the delivery of social care services within diverse communities.
- Able to motivate all staff to achieve objectives, to manage their work, and to organise own workload, in a complex, demanding and pressurised environment.
- Able to manage and use financial and performance information.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .