East London, London
£40.00 - £43.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within a Fostering and Adoption Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
- To contribute to the achievement of the authorities key purposes and to the continuous improvement of its performance.
- To advise, monitor and report on fostering and adoption practices and performance
- To ensure effective quality assurance mechanisms and systems are in place in order to achieve excellence and positive outcomes for children, prospective adoptive parents, prospective foster carers, approved foster carers, and approved adoptive parents.
- Recruitment into the new Panel which ensures it reflects the appropriate level of diversity from across our community.
- QA'ing of all papers prior to Panel meeting to ensure a high and consistent level of written report that focus on analysis and planning (evidence of Parallel planning)
- Re-writing the Terms of Reference for the new Permanency Panel so that they reflect the principles of new Permanency Pathway's.
- Ensuring compliance of the Council's policies and procedures.
- To be a member of the Adoption, Fostering and Access to Resources management team providing vision and innovation in service planning and service delivery.
- To increase knowledge and understanding of fostering, adoption and early permanency and to develop effective practice amongst social work staff
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous held the position of team manager or above
- Ideally worked within Ofsted improvement
If you are interested please respond to this advert with a copy of your recent CV