North West London, London
Up to £42 per hour
5 months ago
A Team Manager is required for a Local Authority in North West London in the Fostering Support & Assessment Team.
The duties and responsibilities for the Team Manager include:
* Supervising 6 Fostering Social Workers in the recruitment, assessment and support of foster carers
* Promoting the welfare of children placed with foster carers
* Providing a positive leadership and management to the team as well as creating a skilled, trained and motivated workforce
* Supporting the organisation in ensuring that the service is run in line with Government Legislation, Regulations and Standards
* Working closely with the other Team Manager to ensure a smooth and consistent service across the two teams.
If you are interested in the role please send your updated CV .