East London, London
£40 - £42 per hour
2 months ago
This role is for a Team Manager within a Contact Centre and the Assessment team for Court.
- Lead and manage the Team(s) ensuring there is a clear focus on purpose and outcomes
- Ensure the Team(s) achieve the required performance outcomes, including a strong focus on children and families, to include ongoing identification of the needs of the client group
- Achieve positive outcomes for children, in partnership with families and professionals, ensuring that children are safeguarded through effective decision making and practice
- To provide leadership and management of the Family Service that undertakes a range of specialist assessments (both centre based and outreach) specifically targeted to families with complex needs, within a diverse local community
- To ensure all work undertaken is in partnership with professionals "in house" and colleagues across agency boundaries and that this work is in line with agency care plans to safeguard and promote the well-being of children and young people. Responding to and providing for the needs of children and families within statutory children's legislation and in line with the Department's policy and practice principles.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .