South London, London
£35.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
13 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within a Childrens Safeguarding Team for a Local Authority based in South London.
- To maintain high standards of professional practice within their own workload and to promote and enhance such practice within the team and division, through the implementation of departmental quality assurance systems.
- All post holders are expected to maintain professional standards of practice and to work in accordance with the Departmental vision, values, procedures and managerial guidance.
- To supervise a number of professional staff within the team in line with relevant internal procedures on supervision, training and personal developments
- To deputize for the group manager where required, this will include responsibility for managing duty in his/her absence, allocating priority work and providing support and guidance to other team members in their absence.
- To chair as appropriate a range of professional, statutory and interagency meetings including Children in need meetings, child care reviews and permanency meetings.
- To make recommendations to the Group Manager (or other budget holder as appropriate) regarding the use of budgets to support care plans and to use delegated budgetary powers as appropriate within financial regulations.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly