South London, London
£38.00 - £40.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
5 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within a Children with Disabilitites Team for a Local Authority based in South London.
- To lead and manage performance of a unit of social workers and foster a culture of continuous learning and reflection of practice that inspires staff to give of their best in their roles.
- Introduce, embed and continually improve at Unit level, the quality of social work consistent with established models of good practice.
- To provide professional advice to staff, colleagues and partners for the area of responsibility.
- Ensure that assessments and plans for children are robust, evidence-based, progressed in a timely way, are effective in keeping children safe and are outcome focused.
- Allocate cases effectively in terms of matching the risk / complexity of cases with the skills, experience and professional development needs of social workers Prioritise the deployment of staff resources and ensure practice is operating in accordance with the thresholds of Councils early help and staged intervention model
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and Councils practice standards in respect of the protection and well-being of children
- To embed and develop the outcomes focused framework and culture across the service that demonstrates measurable improvements in the stability, well-being and safety of children and families allocated in the Unit
- Contribute to the development and introduction of a quality assurance framework for the service and use the findings to drive continuous practice improvement in the Unit.
- To manage and contribute to projects that deliver service improvement, working to recognised project management principles and methods.
- To maintain up-to-date knowledge of research findings, legislation, statutory guidance and policy developments relevant to the service area.
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for further information, alternatively please respond to this advert with a copy of your recent CV