East London, London
£38.00 - £42.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within a Children With Disabilities Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
- To manage the relevant aspects of the service budget and contribute to budget reviews and planning
- To ensure that the team works in accordance with all relevant legislation, local and national guidance and frameworks to provide an effective and efficient service to children with disabilities and their families who meet the criteria of the Team
- To ensure that agreed eligibility thresholds and priorities are consistently applied to all casework
- To ensure safe and robust decision making, prompt and appropriate responses to referrals and assessments, in accordance with statutory requirements, national and local policies and procedures.
- To ensure assessments are undertaken that identify the needs of children taking into account their views, wishes and feelings. Ensure that effective interventions, plans, and reviews are formulated, implemented and actively monitored
- To ensure the provision of clear written reports to child protection conferences, reviews, planning meetings and any other purpose as required, ensuring good quality casework analysis and risk assessment is evident throughout
- To ensure reports are prepared for Court are of high quality, and to support and prepare workers in the Court process, including giving evidence in Court, as required
- Experience of working as a Manager within a Local Authority is essential
- Must be HCPC registered
- Have experience of working with children with disabilities
- Enhanced DBS
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for further information, alternatively please respond to this advert with a copy of your most recent CV