South London, London
£38.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
9 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within a Care Planning Team for a Local Authority based in South London.
- To lead and manage performance of a team of social workers and foster a culture of continuous learning and reflection of practice that inspires staff to give of their best in their roles.
- Introduce, embed and continually improve at team level, the quality of social work consistent with established models of good practice.
- To provide professional advice to staff, colleagues and partners for the area of responsibility.
- Ensure that assessments and plans for children are robust, evidence-based, progressed in a timely way, are effective in keeping children safe and are outcome focused.
- Allocate cases effectively in terms of matching the risk / complexity of cases with the skills, experience and professional development needs of social workers
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly