East London, London
£38.00 - £40.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
20 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within an Adults with Learning Disabilities Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
- Leading and managing a team of qualified and non qualified staff in the delivery of high quality assessment, support planning, brokerage, review and enablement services.
- Providing direct line management to senior practitioners and senior enablers and to hold professional responsibility for qualified and non-qualified staff providing services to adults to safeguard and promote their welfare.
- Good understanding and demonstrable knowledge and experience of working in relation to "Putting People First" and safeguarding principles and issues.
- Experience of managing and supervising social care staff in the delivery of social care services within diverse communities.
- Able to motivate all staff to achieve objectives, to manage their work, and to organise own workload, in a complex, demanding and pressurised environment.
- Able to manage and use financial and performance information.
Please contact Holly at Remedy for further information on 0208 418 7676, alternatively please respond to this advert with a copy of your most recent CV