East London, London
£38.00 - £40.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within an Adults with Learning Disabilities Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
- Leading and managing a team of qualified and non qualified staff in the delivery of high quality assessment, support planning, brokerage, review and enablement services.
- Providing direct line management to senior practitioners and senior enablers and to hold professional responsibility for qualified and non-qualified staff providing services to adults to safeguard and promote their welfare.
- Good understanding and demonstrable knowledge and experience of working in relation to "Putting People First" and safeguarding principles and issues.
- Experience of managing and supervising social care staff in the delivery of social care services within diverse communities.
- Able to motivate all staff to achieve objectives, to manage their work, and to organise own workload, in a complex, demanding and pressurised environment.
- Able to manage and use financial and performance information.
HCPC registration required
Please contact Holly at Remedy for further information on 0208 418 7676, alternatively please respond to this advert with a copy of your most recent CV