East London, London
£35 - £38 per hour
7 months ago
This is a popular and well connected Local Authority in East London. This is for the Adult Community service.
The role will be;
- To provide effective management support and individual supervision and guidance to a team of Occupational Therapy staff.
- To ensure that the work of the team complies with statutory duties and requirements.To ensure the quality and standards of professional practice and performance in relevant areas of service delivery.To deploy and control and use of resources, including staffing, efficiently and effectively.
- To ensure that the work of the team is carried out in close liaison with other sections of the Social Services Department, other departments of the Council, and relevant external organisations
- To be responsible for the provision of, and access to, the service.
- To monitor and report on the quality and equality of service delivery.
- To ensure the allocation of work within the team.
- To undertake disciplinary, grievance and complaints investigations.
- To ensure representation of the department at case conferences and negotiations with other agencies.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .