Up to £380 per day
7 months ago
Team Leader- Planned Works
Remedy Recruitment are currently working with the local authority in London and are currently seeking an experienced Team Leader- Planned Works paying at competitive rates.
**Salary- £380 Daily**
The management of a team to deliver the programmes and planned works in line with business objectives and customer service, ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, high professional /technical standards and best practice, working in partnership with contractors to meet defined targets, standards and budget allocation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities-
- Ensure a strong customer focus to achieve high levels of service delivery and overall satisfaction, understanding customers' aspirations and using customer feedback to raise performance standards.
- Lead on resident engagement and involvement initiatives for planned works programmes in accordance with best practice to achieve consistency and deliver increasing resident satisfaction, achieve corporate performance targets and contribute to the achievement of corporate strategic objectives.
- Ensure that EMAS, energy efficiency, bio-diversity, sustainable construction and community safety measures etc are incorporated in the delivery of planned works programmes.
- Manage and monitor contract performance in order to demonstrate and achieve efficiency and value for money.
- Management and co-ordination of all elements of planned works programmes and their efficient delivery in accordance with allocated resources and within timescales through the management of a team working in partnership with consultants and contractors, acting as designated Service Manager under a contractual partnering framework.
- Responsible for the delivery of best value and implementation of service improvements by determining priorities and allocating resources into planned works programmes to achieve flexibility and full potential.
- Identify, investigate and access funding and development opportunities from a range of sources in order to supplement local authority investment and contribute to meeting priority housing needs.
- Establish systems and processes to ensure that works delivery complies with all relevant legislative and regulatory requirements, standards and industry best practice.
The successful candidate will require the following.
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise others to deliver defined objectives within agreed timescales
- Able to form positive working relationships and work in partnership with key stakeholders
- Ability to undertake complex cost analysis
- Evidence of commercial acumen and robust contract management
- Ability to project-manage complex programmes of work
- Strong budget and financial management experience
- Ability to analyse risk and take decisions in a pressurised environment
For more information please don't hesitate to contact Bronte at Remedy on 0208 418 7677.