£49 - £50 per hour
7 months ago
Team Leader Major Development
Remedy Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Team Leader Major Development to work within a busy Housing Team in Leicestershire.
The successfull candidate will require the following-
- They are looking for a dynamic planning professional who is motivated and organised, with significant recent experience of complex major development proposals to lead, manage and develop their Major Development Team.
- Will be required to deal with a wide range of complex planning and regeneration issues and to develop creative solutions. In particular you will be involved in the planning and delivery of strategic growth in the area including sustainable urban extensions.
- Be a good team player, able to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide variety of people and work to tight deadlines with the minimum of supervision, exercising tact and diplomacy at all times.
Skills and Qualifications
- Have a degree/further degree in Town and Country Planning/equivalent
- Have Membership of RTPI
- Have substantial post qualification experience of development management dealing with complex planning applications and appeals
- Have experience of Public Inquiries and Committee presentations
- Be able to analyse complex planning issues
- Have a clear understanding of current law and guidance relating to development management
- Have used specialist planning software
A commitment to providing excellent customer service and continuous service improvement is essential. The placement is for 4 months while permanent recruitment is completed and maybe extended.
Please call Bronte at Remedy on 0208 418 7677 for more information.