£80 - £85 per day
2 months ago
Teaching Assistant - South West London
Start Date: January 2019
Salary: £80per day
Job Type: Long Term to Permenant
Remedy Education are seeking for a Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible in a good school in Wandsworth.
The suitable applicant must have the following skills:
- Qualified Level 2 Teaching Assistant (or equivalent) OR have relevant experience/interest in working with students
- Have an understanding of the National Curriculum
- Be willing to work flexibly and constructively as part of a team
- Be able to support with numeracy and literacy
- Have the confidence to address conflict and challenging behaviour
- Enthusiastic, friendly, patient and determined approach
A vibrant school in Wandsoworth are looking for a Teaching Assistant, the school are really keen to appoint someone who is hard working and driven with the ambition to become a Tutor in the future.
The school are offering to give full Tutor training and support for free to help people to fulfil their ambition.
- Be passionate about teaching and helping children
- Have a current DBS
- Be able to work in the UK
- Have experience working as a teaching assistant
If you are interested in the role please apply now, if you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.