£70 - £90 per day
5 months ago
A great SEN School in Enfield are looking for additional Support/SEN Teaching Assistants.
The school provides a wide-range of professional development activity which combined with our supportive and child-focused culture, offers candidates an excellent opportunity to create high quality learning opportunities for the students and themselves
About this SEN School;
They are a school for pupils with severe and moderate learning difficulties aged 3 - 19. The school is a Specialist Provision for Sensory and Physical needs. Their role in our local community is very important and they want all pupils to be given the opportunity to fulfil their potential as valued members of their community.
The SEN Teaching Assistant role
- To support and engage with the SEN pupils in class
- Assist the teacher where possible
- Assess and track progress of pupils
- Help clean and ensure the classroom is ready for the next school day
- This is a long term full time role ( Monday - Friday 8:30 until 15:30)
- Potential need to support pupils with their personal care
The Ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should have a proven track record in supporting students with complex needs as part of a team and working positively in a demanding, multi-disciplinary environment.
To be considered for this role, please send your most up dated CV with the relevant experience or call Hollie Myers at Remedy Education on 02084181390