£80 - £85 per day
18 days ago
Teaching Assistant SEN Department - Southwark
- ASAP Start
- £80- 85 a day
- Based in Southwark, South East London
- Long term to permanent basis
Remedy Education are looking for a Teaching Assistant who can support students within the SEN department to join our lovely school in Southwark, South East London.
This full time Teaching Assistant position is available ASAP and will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also possibility that this role could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement.
Experience working with children with complex needs, challenging behaviour, SEMH, autism and other associated learning difficulties is required.
We are looking for:
- Someone who has worked within a school before as a teaching assistant
- Someone who has experience working with SEN students
- Good behaviour management skills
- Good communication skills
For this role you MUST have:
- An up to date DBS
- Previous experience working with SEN and as a Teaching Assistant
- Must be able to start ASAP
If you are looking for a new role then please apply now, you can contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.