£75 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Teaching Assistant opportunity available for SEN School in Greenwich
Do you have experience as a Teaching Assistant in an SEN setting? Are you a passionate individual looking to help teachers get the best out of the students?
If you have answered yes this role could be for you.
The role requires candidates to have experience in supporting teachers with managing behaviour difficulties. Teaching Assistants will need to have an understanding of SEMH and will be willing to create strong relationships with both staff and students.
- Experience in working in an SEN setting/school
- Youth experience would be beneficial
- Worked with students suffering from Autism
- Experience in managing and dealing with complex behaviour needs
- Flexible availability
- Encourage students to interact with classroom activities
- Excellent pay rate
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated Personal Consultant
- Loyalty Rewards Scheme
If you consider yourself as the suitable candidate for the role, please contact Carly at Remedy Education