£80 - £85 per day
5 months ago
£80-85 a day
Long Term to permanent role
Remedy are looking for teaching assistant who are able to support Secondary students within a classroom setting as well as 1 to 1 support. We are ideally looking for kind nurturing people who have a passion for supporting students with their education. We also look for people who have previous experience working in a school with KS3, KS4 and also people who have supported SEN students
This Secondary Teaching Assistant Main Duties:
- Providing support to children with mathematics, reading and writing on an individual, class or small group basis
- Giving extra help to children with special needs
- Helping to develop programmes of learning activities and adapting appropriate materials
- Motivating and encouraging pupils
- Assisting with marking and correcting work
- Attending meetings and reviews
- Helping with school events, trips and activities
Our amazing school is based in South East London and has friendly welcoming staff, the school has great transport links with new facilities. They are looking for someone kind and fun to join their team, the school is a Secondary school which also has a separate Primary section. The school ideally are looking for staff who want to support SEN students who have ASD, ADHD and challenging behaviour.
If you are the right person for this role then please apply for this role, if you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy.