10 days ago
Remedy are looking for a experience teaching assistant who can deal with challenging behaviour.
Our growing school specialising in SEN/SEMH/Challenging Behaviour based in Lambeth care for students with a who suffer from SEMH, ASD and ADHD. The Shools aim is to support these students with their educations as well as their emotions.
We are looking for a Teaching assistant to join this school, the School has a thriving environment with a wide range of facilities. The school is looking for people who:
* Have worked with SEMH students
* Can work well within a team
* Can use their own initiative
* Have a passion for working with children and young people
* Are easily adaptable in different situations
This position is temp to perm and has a daily pay rate of £80-85 day to be considered for this role you must have a DBS.
If you think you are the right candidate for this role please apply, if you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy.