£75 - £85 per day
7 days ago
Teaching Assistant - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD) - Lambeth, South West London - Monday 25th February.
Are you a reliable, hard working and fully committed Graduate searching for an opportunity to work within Special Educational Needs?
If so, this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity could well be the one for you!
A wonderful special school in the Lambeth, South West London area, is recruiting for 2 SEN Teaching Assistants, to start ASAP!
The role will see the successful applicant working within classrooms alongside a welcoming and experienced team of teachers and onsite therapeutic professionals. The school's aim is to provide the very best standards of education and development possible to each and every student.
Further details of the role are -
- Full-time, long-term until at least July 2019
- £75 - £85 per day, paid weekly!!
- SEN Teaching Assistant - Autism (ASC), ADHD, Physical Needs, SEMH
- Working 1:1 in small classes alongside class teachers and professional therapists
- Students aged 19-25 years of age
- MUST be a Graduate - Ideal opportunity fir Psychology Graduates, for instance
- MUST be highly reliable, eager to learn and to develop, empathetic, and professional
If you feel you are an empathetic and dependable Graduate with an ambitious and professional outlook, then apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant role in the Lambeth area today!
Simply send your CV in to Carly Walters at Remedy Education and your Consultant will contact you to discuss the opportunity further, if you have been shortlisted.
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant in Lambeth, South West London today, as Trial Days are being arranged for week commencing 25/02/2019.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.