£75 - £90 per day
8 months ago
Remedy Education are looking for passionate and supportive Teaching Assistants to join a large secondary school based in Southwark (very short walk from Elephant and castle station) to start long term from September 2018!!
The ideal candidate must be able to support pupils with their numeracy and literacy skills at KS3 and KS4 levels. We are also looking for candidates who have worked with children on a 1:1 basis or who have experience leading small group sessions.
For this role you must:
- Have at least 3 months experience with working with children in an educational setting.
- Be available to work the whole of the school day.
- Be a positive role model to all the children that you support.
- Ensure all children are provided with the same opportunities and learning.
In return, we offer;
- Highly competitive rates of pay, inclusive of holiday pay.
- Any hours needed, right up to 40hrs/week.
- The opportunity to try different settings, and apply for permanent jobs.
- Flexible work, to suit student life, family commitments, and other situations. Term time only or holiday work is available.
- Continual professional development and training opportunities
We can offer long term and temporary contracts in primary and secondary schools, as well as day to day supply cover.
Additionally, if you have recent experience with working with students with Special Education Needs in an Educational Setting we would love to hear from you as well.
For this role you will need to have a DBS that is on the update service or be willing to apply for a DBS.
Due to the nature of this position successful employment is subject to satisfactory references and safety checks.
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience or suitable qualifications, then please do not hesitate to apply. If you would like more information please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.