£75 - £85 per day
19 days ago
Primary Teaching Assistant | Bright & Forward-Thinking Graduates Required | Southwark, South East London
A fantastic Primary School in the Borough of Southwark are looking for a number of Primary Teaching Assistants ahead of September 2018. The School pride themselves on their creative & friendly ethos throughout. It makes a lovely place to work and grow as an aspiring Primary Teacher.
Q - Do you aspire to enroll onto Teacher Training (PGCE or Schools Direct) scheme in the future?
Q - Are you looking to gain first-hand experience in a class room supporting either EYFS, KS1 or KS2 children?
Yes? If so, please read on below to find out further information about this Primary Teaching Assistant role in Southwark!
- Primary Teaching Assistant
- Working across Early Years, KS1 and KS2
- Carrying out English & Maths interventions - 1:1 & group sessions
- General classroom assistance
- September 2018 start - Full Time - Long-Term - Term Time only
- £70 - £85 per day
- Located in the Borough of Southwark
- 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
- Strong GCSE's and A Levels required!
- You must be an outgoing, motivated and aspiring Primary Teacher
- You must be committed to the role, and be a reliable member of staff
- Warm and welcoming members of staff - Brilliant Head Teacher
- Creative and modern feel throughout the School
- Graded 'Outstanding' in latest Ofsted report
- Located in the London Borough of Southwark
If you are interested in this Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Carly at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you