£70 - £90 per day
8 days ago
Psychology Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant - SEN Teaching Assistant Post - Supporting Pupils with ASD and EBD - Excellent SENCO and Inclusion Policy - Teaching Assistant
Are you a Psychology graduate looking to provide individual support for any pupil or pupils within an outstanding primary in South East London? Have you had prior experience supporting pupils with challenging behaviour?
If so this Teaching Assistant post would be the perfect opportunity to develop further.
- Psychology Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teaching Assistant Post - Supporting Pupils with ASD and EBD
- Excellent SENCO and Inclusion Policy - Teaching Assistant
- ASAP Start for Psychology Graduate with SEN Experience
- Primary School with 'Outstanding' Leadership - Teaching Assistant
- South East London Primary School with Exceptional Facilities
- Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
- Immediate Start - Teaching Assistant
A top South East London primary are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to begin work immediately!
The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is both an inspiration and a reliable role model for their SEN pupils. The school invest in graduates and require an experienced Teaching Assistant who has received positive feedback from previous school-based posts. It is essential that you have an empathetic nature to nurture and support pupils with behavioural difficulties.
This superb primary school, found in South East London, is a few minutes' walk from the nearest multi-line station.
This Primary Teaching Assistant role offers an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate. If you wish to join this large primary school in London, we look forward to hearing from you. To apply, send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education through the 'Apply' button.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.