£75 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Remedy Education is recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to join a successful and popular primary school in the borough of Southwark, South East London. This is a full time Teaching Assistant position and will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also the potential that this role could lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate. Interested in this role? Please apply ASAP.
About the Role
- Teaching Assistant
- This role will involve working 1:1 with a student in a Year 4 class and planning and running intervention groups
- The students have Dyslexia, a low level of learning with challenging behaviour at times
- Starting January 2019, this is a fixed term contract for the rest of the academic year
- Daily rate from £75 - £90 per day
About the School
- Two-form entry school located in Southwark, South East London
- Beautiful buildings with high quality resources
- Outstanding, dedicated and supported leadership team
- All staff are extremely friendly and work close together
- Excellent training and CPD development opportunities for all staff
- Located a short walk away from the nearest tube station
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Teaching Assistant or childcare qualification
- Proven and recent experience working in a UK classroom
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Remedy Education is an equal opportunities employer.