19 days ago
Remedy Education are seeking committed, reliable, passionate teaching assistants for a school in Bromley which provides education for children and young adults with profound and multiple learning difficulties.
It is fundamental that any candidate considering this position has prior experience working with students who have PMLD . You will need to demonstrate an enthusiastic and caring attitude to work as you will be required to work in small groups or 1-1 with students.
You will be supporting the class teacher with the daily running's of the class and teaching the students within your care.
The amazing school is based in Bromley the school has great transport links and parking close by, the staff are looking for someone new to join their team in September.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
- Passionate about working in education
- Experienced working with children with PMLD
- Adaptable, and able to work in a challenging setting
- Interested in working in a different environment
- Committed, resilient and caring
- Able to deal with personal care
- Long term to permanent position
- £80-90 a day
- Based in Bromley
- Starting September 2019
- Full time
If you think you are the right person for this role please apply now, you can also call Natalie at Remedy for more information.