North London, London
£14000 - £18000 per annum
2 months ago
Are you passionate about supporting young adults and have the ability to ignite enthusiasm for learning?
Do you have experience supporting students in a secondary school setting, either as a Learning Support Assistant, Student Mentor or Teaching Assistant and are looking to work within a strong supportive and developmental Teaching Support team?
Remedy Education are delighted to be working in partnership with a number of Secondary Schools across North London in their hunt for passionate, proactive, supportive, directional & engaging Teaching Support Staff, for immediate work on a full time or part time basis.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will work on a 1:1, small group or classroom basis supporting the class teacher with student learning, ensuring behaviour is managed and students are engaged. Working 1:1 or with small groups, you will be directed by the Teacher on focused learning support, often out of the classroom environment.
To be considered for these rewarding opportunities, you will:
- Have experience in a Teaching Support Role within a Secondary school setting
- Have experience working with students on a 1:1 & small group basis
- Have experience and a natural ability to build rapport with students & manage challenging behaviour
- Be passionate about working with young adults with the ability to engage & inspire student learning
- Be able to stay calm in potentially challenging situations
Current opportunities in:
- Haringey - Full time / April Start
- Enfield - Full time / Immediate start
- Barnet - Full time / April Start
For immediate consideration, please send your up to date CV along with a covering letter to Sandra @ Remedy Education