£70 - £80 per day
7 months ago
Remedy Education are looking for experienced teaching assistants to work in various schools around South East London. You must be enthusiastic and well-driven and flexible to travel. The positions we have are both daily supply and long-term placements. The boroughs we are recruiting for are: Lewisham, Southwark, Lambeth and Greenwich.
Teaching Assistant - South East London - Primary and Secondary
- Teaching Assistant
- South East London
- £75 - £85 per day
- Day to day, short term, long term and permanent positions available
- Primary and Secondary
You will have the following:
- the capability to work with individual children and groups with a wide range of needs, planning tasks and monitoring children's access to learning.
- a responsibility to support children whilst boosting independence and self-motivation.
- an ambition to involve yourself fully and to work as part of a team.
It is desirable to have a teaching assistant qualification or equivalent, but not essential. A minimum of 1 year teaching assistant experience in a school is essential.
If you are looking for daily or long-term work as a teaching assistant, please email your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
At Remedy Education we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Remedy Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.