£70 - £80 per day
TA - MS - CAM_1539076763
5 months ago
Teaching Assistant - Mainstream School - Camden, North London
A superb primary school located in Camden, North London are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their team and work with pupils in Key Stage 1 & 2.
The Teaching Assistant position is an ideal opportunity for a hard-working and dedicated graduate with previous experience working alongside students of either primary or secondary ages.
- Teaching Assistant opportunity
- Primary School located in Camden, North London
- Teaching Assistant post starting immediately or after October half term
- Be a 1:1 Support for SEN learners in Key Stage 1 & 2
- Teaching Assistant position available for 1-academic year
- Long term ongoing position
- Graduates welcome
- £70.00-£80.00 per day / Full-Time (Mon-Fri)
As a Teaching Assistant in this specific primary school you will be working with the schools' most vulnerable pupils, supporting a variety of behavioural, emotional, social and medical needs. You will be accustomed to working with or seeking to develop the skills to work with pupils in small groups and on a one to one basis. The purpose of this role is to ensure pupils are engaging with learning and are accessing the full primary curriculum.
It is essential for you to possess a soothing and adaptable communication style that allows you to naturally connect with SEN pupils across the entire school. You must possess the confidence to know when to explore new areas with pupils in your care and extend your responsibilities to support teachers in class.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education.