£70 - £75 per day
28 days ago
Redbridge Teaching Assistant
Are you a graduate and aspiring teacher with a strong social conscience?
Would you like to develop yourself over the course of the next academic year as a Teaching Assistant? Do you feel you could provide exceptional support for a Primary School as a Teaching Assistant?
If you are hoping to gain more classroom experience in a school, then this Teaching Assistant post could be ideal for you!
* Aspiring Teacher & Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant
* Graduate Teaching Assistant Required to Support a SEN School
* SEN Schools in Redbridge - Teaching Assistant
* Exceptional Opportunity for a Graduate to Support as Teaching Assistant
* SEN School with Outstanding Leadership - Teaching Assistant
* Experience of Supporting Secondary Aged Pupils Preferred
* Exceptional Experience Supporting Pupils in Key Stage 3/4 - Teaching Assistant
* Immediate Interview for Teaching Assistant
SEN schools in Redbridge are looking to appoint outstanding Teaching Assistants to support one of their classes for September 2018. The school are hoping to appoint a Teaching Assistant who can contribute to all areas of school life.
The school would like to award an opportunity to a graduate and aspiring SEN teacher who feels they have the right qualities to offer first class support to all pupils.
Staff here at the school are friendly and there is a very low turnover due to job contentment and opportunities for professional development. As such, this presents an ambitious graduate the opportunity to further develop their career within this top primary.
Found in London, this forward-looking SEN school is a brief walk from the nearest station.
This Teaching Assistant opportunity in London won't be around for long, so get your application in today! Click 'Apply now' and send your CV to Ryan Thurkettle at Remedy.