£70 - £80 per day
7 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant | Outstanding Primary School | Havering / Romford
Are you a Graduate interested in a career in working with children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)?
If so, please read on below to find out further information about this fantastic SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity in the Borough of Havering / Romford!
A wonderful 3-form entry Primary School in the East London Borough of Havering / Romford are searching Graduates to join them in September, as full-time, long-term SEN Teaching Assistants. As a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be actively involved in the teaching and learning in school. Your duties will include whole-class support, specialist interventions, 1:1 support and break time supervision.
Although previous experience helps, the school are incredibly supportive and have had real success with inexperienced graduates, providing you have the aptitude to learn and to work hard.
JOB DESCRIPTION - SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Supporting ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism (ASD) - 1:1 or group basis
- Full Time
- £70 - £80 per day
- September 2018 - July 2019
PERSON DESCRIPTION - SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT
- Graduate with a 1st class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
- Previous work or voluntary experience of working with children with SEN would be of interest
- Someone interested in a career in Teaching or the wider related Education Sector
SCHOOL DETAILS - SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT
- Outstanding Primary School
- Creative curriculum
- Great resources - Excellent Facilities
- Supportive ethos throughout
- Located in the Borough of Havering / Romford
- Good Tube Links - Central, District and London Overground
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged starting September!
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity* by sending your CV to Brookland Witham at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!*
SEN Teaching Assistant | Havering / Romford