£80 - £140 per day
4 months ago
Teaching Assistant required in a school in Enfield
My Client are a Secondary School in Enfield who aim to provide a secure environment that helps every student achieve their best. The school has a happy, purposeful working atmosphere. The staff work together as a team and do their best to make each student's educational experience both challenging and enjoyable. The school aim for children to look back on their school days with affection and a sense of pride, both in their own achievements and those of the school.
Experienced Teaching Assistant needed for a secondary school in Enfield to start ASAP.
The school are looking for someone who has the ambition to become a HLTA.
- MLD/ASD/EBD - Teaching Assistant
- Teaching Assistant role to last until the end of the academic year- July 2018
- In Class Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 and small group intervention Teaching Assistant
- Recent Graduate or Experienced Teaching Assistant considered
- Must have previous Teaching Assistant experience in secondary school
- Ambition to become a HLTA
Immediate start for a teaching assistant
The school are really keen to appoint someone who is hard working and driven with the ambition to become a HLTA and move up the scale.
If this Teaching Assistant Role in Enfield sounds like an opportunity you would like to take up this month, please send your CV for consideration, if you fit the criteria we are looking for we will be in touch.