£75 - £90 per day
5 months ago
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: £75-£90 per day
Job Type: Long Term
Remedy Education are seeking for a Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible in a good school in Enfield.
The suitable applicant must have the following skills:
- Qualified to Level 2 as a Teaching Assistant (or equivalent) OR have relevant experience/interest in working with students from KS3-KS4
- Have an understanding of the National Curriculum
- Be willing to work flexibly and constructively as part of a team
- Have the confidence to address conflict and challenging behaviour
- Enthusiastic, friendly, patient and determined approach
A vibrant school in Enfield are looking for a Teaching Assistant with immediate start, this will run through to at least the end of the academic year with the view to go permanent after this.
The Teaching Assistant role will involve a combination of in class support, 1:1 and small group intervention for under-achieving students and learning's with mild Special Educational Needs. The ideal applicant will be a confident Teaching Assistant with a good track record of helping young people to learn through 1:1 intervention. You should willing to use your initiative as well as working well with the SEN team.
The school are really keen to appoint someone who is hard working and driven with the ambition to become a HLTA and move up the scale.
If this sounds like a challenge you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.