£70 - £80 per day
27 days ago
Are you a graduate and aspiring primary teacher with a strong social conscience?
Would you like to develop yourself over the course of the next academic year as a Teaching Assistant? Do you feel you could provide exceptional support for a Primary School as a Teaching Assistant?
If you are hoping to gain more classroom experience in a primary school, then this Teaching Assistant post could be ideal for you!
* Aspiring Primary Teacher & Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant
* Graduate Teaching Assistant Required to Support a Primary School
* Outstanding Primary School in Dagenham - Teaching Assistant
* Exceptional Opportunity for a Graduate to Support as Teaching Assistant
* Primary School with 'Outstanding' Leadership - Teaching Assistant
* Experience of Supporting Primary Aged Pupils Preferred
* Exceptional Experience Supporting Pupils in Key Stage 1/2 - Teaching Assistant
A primary school in Dagenham are looking to appoint an outstanding primary Teaching Assistant to support one of their classes. The school are hoping to appoint a Teaching Assistant who can contribute to all areas of school life.
The school would like to award an opportunity to a graduate and aspiring primary teacher who feels they have the right qualities to offer first class support to all pupils.
Staff here at the school are friendly and there is a very low turnover due to job contentment and opportunities for professional development. As such, this presents an ambitious graduate the opportunity to further develop their career within this top primary.