9 months ago
Teaching Assistant - Camden - September
Remedy Education are supporting a 'Good' rated Primary School in the London Borough of Camden in their search for an exprerienced Teaching Assistant to join the School for September 2018.
Your job title will be a Teaching Assistant and your duties will include.
- Supporting Students within the classroom.
- Assist class teacher with behaviour management.
- Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
- Working with pupils from Key Stage 1 - Key Stage 2
- Demonstrate a flexible approach working with pupils of all needs and year groups
- 1 Years' Experience working with Children within a mainstream school or alternative provision
- Available Full Time from September 2018
- Level 3 qualified
- Degree Educated
- Team Teach trained
- Level 1 Safeguarding of Children
- Experience working with pupils with SEND- ASD, EBD and Global delay
Being a teaching assistant is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude. If you are looking or know of someone looking please contact us ASAP.
Please call Zeki on 0208 418 1390