£24000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Remedy Education are looking for a Teacher of Technology for September 2018 and welcome applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers alike, so long as you are dedicated to ensuring students make excellent progress across KS 3, 4 and 5. The subject currently comprises product design, food technology and art, and is led by an excellent and experienced Director of Learning. We are looking for someone who can teach product design or graphics, but your particular specialism is less important than your enthusiasm and passion. All results have shown rapid and impressive improvement since we opened, and we have excellent facilities and are well supported by three technicians.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Excellent team player
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic English Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.