£120 - £200 per day + negotiable
4 months ago
March 9th 2018
Are you a skilled Teacher all round Mathematics?
Are you looking for an opportunity to really make a difference to your students education?
In this Modern, Vibrant, outstanding secondary school, Our clients vacancy is open to those who have the skills to provide good classroom practice that ensure all safety Students are on task and engaged in class discussions and activities
- Experienced Teachers or NQTs who have the ability to Instruct and deliver lessons up to KS5
- To join Superb Maths Department who are respected through the school
- Teaching resources and support systems available, As well as career progression opportunities.
The successful candidate should be compassionate and strong-willed..
- Relevant qualifications e.g QTS, PGCE, B.Ed (or equivalent)
- Possess the hunger to be improving skills and knowledge.
- Hold comprehensive knowledge of their subject.
- Possess the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to every students education.
- Hold a valid DBS and have eligibility to live and work in the UK.
This is the perfect opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual to really make a difference as a Maths Teacher.
Speak to Kimberley at Remedy Education For further information
More roles throughout SE London and Kent at Remedy education
Please contact us if you are looking for a particular role, and have not seen this advertised