Up to £37 per hour
8 days ago
● To oversee and manage the direct management of cases, using an advanced level of skill, knowledge and competency to work within statutory and legislative requirements for the relevant sector, implementing local policy and procedures
● Early Help and prevention - understanding and demonstrating competence to work in a preventative and early help way and to the relevant operating model,using up to date methods (for children's services this would be tier 2) implementing local policy and procedures in a bid to avoid escalation of need and to support independence.
● Accountable to the Team Manager for the performance and management of a team of qualified and non-qualified staff for the delivery of set performance standards to ensure the quality of practice.
● To use data effectively in order to understand and address the issue of both team and individual performance.
● Accountable jointly with the Team Manager for taking decisions regarding casework and/ or practice issues/concerns in accordance with supervisory responsibilities and departmental delegated powers.
● To ensure that assessments and reviews are robust, balancing risks and strengths and that associated care plans use the SMART principles in determining change and support within a family and with individuals.
● To assist staff to make professional decisions based on observations and analysis with the service user at the centre of practice.
● Using a facilitative, reflective approach and using constructive challenge, create a culture to ensure that the best outcomes are achieved and that service users are placed at the heart of practice whilst prioritising safeguarding.
● Recognise, respect and value the expertise of practitioners and other professionals and support the implementation of a practice framework underpinned by theory and research, in line with the organisation approach to practice.
● Support a culture of excellence by modelling best practice including the ability to generate multiple hypothesis and make sense of complex situations.
● Assess different learning styles and apply emotional intelligence when engaging and communicating with staff to achieve maximum benefit and positive outcomes.
● Identify significant incidents, events or trends, including managing and mitigating risks within the delivery of the service and alerting the leadership team as appropriate.
● Carry out any other duties, commensurate with the post, as may be required for the efficient running of the service.
● To apply the principles of restorative practice.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.