11 months ago
Salary: £10 - £11 an hour
The residential facility is looking for someone to do Days/waking nights and work with students who have SEN and challenging behaviour. You will need to ensure students respect the rules of the house.
You will be a flexible, positive, energetic and enthusiastic individual who will work as part of a team and your main duties will include:
- Supporting students with ASD whilst encouraging and developing the individual's life skills.
- Ensuring safety and well-being and the quality of support given meets the identified needs of the individual student.
- To provide a high quality of care and contribute to the smooth and safe running of the residential setting.
- To support students during intimate care.
- Following and implementing school policies and procedures and making sure accurate records and documentation is maintained.
- To ensure a high standard of housekeeping is maintained including monitoring and maintaining resources, organising laundry and keeping the house clean and tidy.
- Experience and knowledge of working in child care and or residential care - essential
- Ability to participate in a range of physical activities - essential
- Experience with emotionally and physically challenging situations and behaviours - essential
- Good communication skills - essential
If this role is for you then please feel free to contact Zeki at Remedy Education