£80 - £140 per day
8 months ago
Remedy Education are looking for supply teachers based in Barnet to cover day to day lessons starting as soon as possible. We ideally need candidates who have previous experience within a school in a similar position.
As a supply teacher, we require someone who is confident and has a good level of behaviour management and someone who can lead a classroom and ensure students are on task and completing work that has been set by the absent teachers.
We are working very closely with local schools that require support on a day to day and short term basis.
As a Supply Teacher, your duties include:
- Covering lessons in the absent teacher
- Supervising the delivery of the cover work by effectively communicating the work set to students
- Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking set work
- Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies in accordance with school policy and procedures
- Collecting completed work after lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
- Reporting back as appropriate, using the school's standard procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising.
If this sounds like a challenge you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.