£60 - £120 per day
5 months ago
CALLING KENT SUPPLY TEACHERS AND COVER SUPERVISORS - ASAP START
Remedy Education are looking for supply teachers and cover supervisors to work across Kent, covering day to day lessons.
We ideally need candidates who have previous experience working with Secondary age students.
We work in partnership with a number of secondary schools across Kent who require support on a day to day and short term basis.
As a supply teacher or cover supervisor, we require someone who is confident, has a good level of behaviour management and someone who can lead a classroom ensuring students are engaged and learning as well as delivering the supplied planned lesson.
- Covering subject specific lessons
- Delivering the cover work by effectively communicating the work set to the students
- Managing classroom behaviour inline with the School's behaviour policy
- Ensuring students are safe at all times while in the classroom
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies in accordance with school policy and procedures
- Collecting completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
- Feeding back on the behaviour of students during the lesson, achievements, level of engagement and general overview of the lesson.
If you want to work with an agency that will support you finding the right Schools, close to home and pay to scale, then please forward your CV to Sandra - Talent Team @ Remedy Education ASAP or give me a call on 02084181390