£30 - £36 per annum
SSW - CN_1562170252
16 days ago
Supervising Social Workers x 2, IFA, Croydon, up to £36,000pa
Remedy Recruitment Group is working in partnership with a privately run Independent Fostering Agency to recruit 2 permanent Supervising Social Workers.
They provide short break, emergency, short-term, long-term and mother & baby fostering.
Ideally you will have some previous experience in fostering.
Main duties include:
- Supervise and support a catchment of foster carers, ensuring all relevant placement agreements are completed
- Undertake the supervision of Form F assessments and present to panel
- Participate in the recruitment, selection and training of foster cares
- Co-ordinate responses to child protection issues, complaints, allegations to ensure these matters are dealt with promptly and professionally
- Attend child care reviews, case conferences and other meetings as required
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- Sunstantial post qualified experience in Children & Families, in particular LAC and/or fostering
- Knowledge of child protection and safeguarding procedures
- Experience of providing supervision to foster carers
- Full current driving licence
To find out more about this role, please call Dee Spencer on the social care team at Remedy Recruitment Group.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.