£80 - £90 per day
3 months ago
Male SEN Teaching Assistant | Autism & Behaviour Difficulties focus
A fantastic Primary School are looking for a Male SEN Teaching Assistant to join their Primary School for an September start.
The SENCo has stressed that the appointed individual must have a good understanding of both Autism & behaviour difficulties. You will be working on a 1:1 basis with a child in Reception.
Does this sound like the Male SEN Teaching Assistant role for you? Is so, please read on below to find out further information! - The Primary School are keen to trial candidates ASAP!
- Male SEN Teaching Assistant
- Working 1:1 with a boy in Reception
- Supporting a child with Autism (SEN) & Behaviour issues - 1:1 & group basis
- Fantastic support from the SENCo and Deputy Head Teacher
- Full Time & Long-term position - Scope for a permanent contract
- 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
- Strong academics throughout required: A-Levels & GCSEs
- Child related experience is desirable, but not essential
- Strong understanding of the Primary curriculum & SEN
- Must be an engaging, ambitious and caring individual
- Graded 'Outstanding' in latest Ofsted inspection
- Supportive and creative Primary School
- Internal & external training provided for all staff
- Teacher training on offer for aspiring Primary Teachers
f you are interested in this Male SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this Male SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Sophie at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)