6 months ago
Remedy Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Strategic Commissioning Manger to work within a busy council in Camden.
PAY- 480 DAILY
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The role-holder will take the strategic lead for commissioning the provision of effective and efficient services for the Camden population
- The role-holder will be responsible for all aspects of the commissioning cycle - planning; developing; contracting; performance management.
- Manage the delivery of commissioned services ensuring these are effective and efficient and aligned to the CGG's and Local Authority's strategic objectives.
- Develop and implement commissioning plans for priority areas which include clear objectives and outcomes to ensure planned outcomes and assurance standards are met.
- Work closely with colleagues across the CCG and Local Authority as well as service provider/s to ensure commissioning activities are integrated and there is a smooth transition through the commissioning cycle.
- Obtain feedback from established mechanisms and channels to assess the quality and effectiveness of services and identify changes to improve quality and outcomes.
- Work closely with relevant colleagues to implement changes to contracts to improve quality and/or deliver better value for money.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships and regular dialogue with relevant Members and clinical leads to ensure their input informs the development of commissioning plans and services whilst at the same time ensuring they are kept up-to-date on progress and issues.
- Provide input to relevant boards and committees to ensure representation of the assigned segment
If you are the successful candidate for this role please call Bronte at Remedy on 0208 418 7677