£80 - £90 per day
24 days ago
Remedy Tutors are looking for a Speech and Language Therapist to join a PRU in East London from September.
You will be part of a well-resourced PRU. The main aim is to provide a friendly community where staff and parents work together to ensure all children reach their full potential. The school caters to students in KS3 & KS4 with a range of needs including MLD and ASD. The school provides excellent facilities for both students and staff.
The role -
- Deliver and monitor appropriate speech and language therapy programmes to support education and learning
- Assess pupils' speech, language and communication and maintain pupils progress records
- Liaise with teachers, parents and carers
- Relevant degree in Speech and Language Therapy
- Registered to the NHCP
- Member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
- Experience working with Special Education Needs
- Ability to carry out assessment
- Ability to train Makaton
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in or you are seeking an educational role, please forward your most up-to-date CV to Sandra @ Remedy Tutors