£75 - £85 per day
12 months ago
Graduate Teaching Assistant - SEN
** Graduate Teaching Assistant required (Teacher Training Course) - Immediate start
** Lewisham primary School, 4 to 11 years old. SEBD and Learning Difficulties.
** Competitive daily pay rate
Are you a graduate in the last few years?
Have you thought about becoming a qualified SEN Teacher? Working with students with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties, on The Autistic Spectrum and with Complex Needs?
Would you like to start as a Teaching Assistant?
An excellent SEN School in Lewisham is looking to appoint graduates as a Teaching Assistants to support with the students. The Head is looking to appoint an aspiring SEN Teacher with the ability to support across all the age ranges.
* Do you have a recent degree?
* Have some experience with young people. Youth Work, Care Work, volunteering as a Teaching Assistant, coaching?
* Two Year Course. Teaching Assistant to Teacher. QTS after two year ( Qualified Teacher Status )
* Subject specialism desirable but not a necessity
* If this school is the right school for you then on successful completion of the course you will become a permanent member of staff.
* Learn from excellent SEN Practitioners in this Kent SEN School.
If you are passionate about being a teaching and love helping people develop then this is the perfect role for you!
This could be the beginning of a career as a Teacher in an SEN School. Excellent training both within the school and via an excellent bespoke online platform.
CLICK APPLY Today and contact Carly at Remedy Education